Frizzante Jewels uses the highest quality of materials to ensure longevity and quality in all our products.
Our jewellery is handcrafted. Some of our pieces are custom designed exclusive pieces. We ensure that every detail is quintessential for our customers satisfaction.
Most commonly our jewellery is either gold or silver plated. We also have a variety of 925 silver and gold pieces. Our most popular items are platinum plated. All our stones are Cubic Zirconia.
How should I care for my jewellery
Your jewellery should be handled with care at all times.
All sterling silver will tarnish over time, but it will happen much faster when it comes into contact with agents such as water, perfume, salty air, sulphur, skin creams, hairspray, chlorine and acidic skin ph. The amount of tarnishing (oxidation) that occurs is dependent on the skin and care habits of the wearer. Tarnishing is inevitable therefore not a manufacturing fault.
We also recommend that you do not wear your jewellery whilst bathing, whilst in bed or during sporting activities.
Care and cleaning of metals:
- • Use a polishing cloth often to prevent tarnishing and make the metals shine
- • We do not recommend the use of silver polish and silver dip as it may destroy the oxidised details
- • Do not expose the jewellery to harsh chemicals, ammonia, bleach, chlorine and salt water
- • Remove the jewellery prior to cleaning, bathing and swimming and do not expose the jewellery to hairspray, perfume and cosmetics
- • When jewellery is not worn, it should be stored in the protective box provided by Frizzante Jewels
- Do not wear gemstone jewellery in situations where it may be exposed to rough surfaces, extreme temperatures, harsh chemicals or severe impact
- • Jewellery with stones should always be stored separated from each other to avoid scratching
- • Avoid rough handling and when not in wear, keep items of jewellery separate to avoid scratching.